Thursday, July 31, 2008

Real Housewives of ATL


Okay already! I've gotten a million and one phone calls and emails concerning my thoughts on the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Ummmm I guess me likey. And, I’m going to tell you right now so don’t get it twisted once the season starts in September do not I repeat do not mess with Ne Ne. During the preview she did tell somebody they can meet her in ten minutes. Ummm I bet a dollar it was Sheree. Okay let me give you my take on the dolls and please don’t call me if you disagree this is my blog and ummm only my opinion counts. You can leave a comment and I might approve it or I might not. Don’t take it personal. Anywhos!


Ne Ne: I like her probably because she is pretty down to earth and it appears she will be representing for the hood. She’s not as- caught up in the rah rah of being an urban socialite as the others are. Swagger Tag: Always keeping it 100!


Kim: The other girl ummm yeah who refuses to disclose her sugga daddy’s real name wants to be like Barbie as in the doll! (WTF) Moving so right along on this ish. Who the hell goes into a dealership and doesn’t bother to negotiate the price of a vehicle? Ummmm my point exactly something ain’t really right. Swagger Tag: We waiting to hear you sing boo boo! La la la la la…


Lisa Wu Hartwell: I like her and she appears to be a really sweet individual. She’s not trying as hard as you know who! She’s not on the show openly flaunting her wealth and bougeeness. Swagger Tag: I am a real socialite not just pretending, hoping, wishing, and waiting.


DeShawn Snow: Ummm yeah….moving right along…but naw fo’real. Who in the hells has a damn house staff of all them peoples…she been reading too many damn books and not the Urban Fiction ones either. At the end of the day true socialites would never spend money so unnecessarily. Eric need to get like Deon Sanders don’t nobody need no damn estate manager.
Let me stop I went to church last night. Swagger Tag: Trying too hard! We see you boo boo.


Sheree: Ummm I don’t have any words so I’ll have to say no comment…(I’ll get back to her at a later date)
Swagger Tag: Stop it mami! Are you really SERIOUS?

For those of you who missed the episode here is a link and be sure to watch all three:
http://dimewars.com/search.aspx?ModelSearch=Real%20Housewives%20Of%20Atlanta&tab=1


~Story is still developing and you know this!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blogging swagger mami! Keep up the good work. Thanks for putting up the link!

Anonymous said...

Kim Snow? She is really over the top! Thanks V for getting the link out.

Anonymous said...

Sheree is not all that and I see why her husband is divorcing her.
Can't wait to see the show in September.

Anonymous said...

Sheree ain't nothing but a damn dressed up jump up who has brought her some class. She is the example of a bust it baby.