Wednesday, July 23, 2008

106 and Park...the saga continues





In good faith skinny dude, Terence, sent his dearest Rocsi a card/letter and some flowers! Ummm how sweet is that…me likey! While Terrence is on vacation Rocsi is doing the show with a few celeb co-hosts. Trying to told yall they should have asked Frankie to co-host while the cast and crew worked out their differences. Any who the card/letter Terrence sent Rocsi whispered.


"Dear Rocsi, You and I have been together for two years and in that time we’ve become family. But sometimes we foolishly take family for granted and sometimes with family we take it too far. So let me say my dearest Rocsilla, I took it too far that Friday with my comment and I hope that you will forgive me. You are one of the most beautiful, talented and ambitious people I know and even the idea that I may have hurt you with my teasing has made me sad. From the bottom of my heart I hope that I will never ever ever hurt you again. It’s just not the same. A strong man needs a strong woman, so Rocsi please continue to be my rock. I have to take some time off from the show now but I hope to see you soon."
Love Terrence

No comments: