Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SHE BROKE THE CODE OF SILENCE




Well many of you already know that Mos Def’s wife, Alana Wyatt, has written a book.
The two were married after knowing one another for only 96 hours…I could say so much more but I am sooooo over this ish! I did listen to two very long and interesting interviews with the subject. She did say all she wanted in life was a BMW truck, an education, and to buy an apartment (since when do you buy an apartment or is that something unique to Canada) You can listen for yourself the link is below…no further comment…well maybe one…can you say BITCHASSNESS?
Check out the link:
http://dirtynthebeest.com/?p=703


~Story still developing and who’s the blame? Damn maybe I should write a tell-all book and stop writing Urban Fiction??? I think NOT!!!! LMAO

Category: Another tell-all book by yet another Video Vixen and NBA Groupie. What happened to death before dishonor?

No comments: