Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SOMEBODY IS LYING...



Okay since I just did my tribute to Frankie for the day I might as well touch on her daughter. Now see it’s some real ish going on between her and Jeezy. What had happened was that Jeezy was quoted in Vibe during an interview saying Keyshia asked to marry him and he had to tell her to fall back…all I wanna know is do Frankie know he said that about her baby…I think not. Any who a few days later a few bloggers dug up Keyshia’s interview in Essence Magazine from September 2007 and she was quoted but mentioned he asked her to marry him….ummmm WTF? All I gotta say is somebody lying. Check the quotes below!

Young Jeezy boasted to Vibe in their August 2008 issue.
“To be honest, it was more what she wanted. She was cool and we had a cool friendship. The media made it out to be something crazy. We kicked it. We hung out. Thing is, you can’t be cool with somebody you wanna be cool with [without the media thinking it's a relationship]...Keyshia asked me to marry her, bought me a ring and everything. She not gonna tell you different. I was grown enough to tell her, Look baby, that isn’t what it is right now. I’m trying to get my shit together. I’m trying to get my money, take care of me and mine.”


Keyshia whispered to Essence Magazine back in September 2007.
“I just couldn’t do it. It’s weird. After this guy proposed to me, I was like, dang, this is everything a woman lives for: to be married, with a ring, to be able to represent something. But for me, it was the opposite. I was scared. When you get married, you become one; you don’t live just for yourself anymore. I’m just not ready for that. I’m not done with my goals in life. What’s the word when you just kind of fall back and let your man do the man thing? Submit? I’m all jacked up on that word. I just couldn’t submit. But I loved him. That’s the crazy thing about it. It’s been hard because I really missed that child.”


~Story is still developing

No comments: