Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Real Housewives of Atlanta-Season 2












Well Sassy Muffins need I say it’s pretty much official that the diva’s of the Bravo reality series REAL HOUSEWIVES of ATLANTA has been upgraded to a season 2. It’s not like we didn’t know this would happen plus if it brings Bravo money why not? Considering the show averaged 1.5 million viewers and went on to set records as being the only docu-drama to ever move on to well over two million viewers for a single show. It’s being reported that the bling bling reunion show was viewed by 2.8 million nosey and wanted to be foolishly entertained folks, which included yours truly.

The dates for the premiere of the next season has yet to be released. At present it’s not sure if all or just a few of the original cast will be returning. Hopefully all of them will be returning because you know who will surely be tuned in every week to get my fix. Ummm yeah and I’ll be back to post about NeNe real soon. Her and Lisa were my favorite Housewives.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH LAWD NOT ANOTHER SEASON BUT I'LL BE WATCHING TOO! KEEP US UPDATED.

Anonymous said...

what's up with nene and greg though?

Anonymous said...

Twitter Crew: Sheree works my nerves to no end and I hope they all come back. Either way I will be watching!

Anonymous said...

Lisa Wu and Nene are also my favorite housewives...they need to holla at ya gurl FRANKIE!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Kim has to come back for a 2nd season because then who would we laugh at? Hopefully her album will be completed and produced by Dallas Austin.

Anonymous said...

I AM SURE THEY CAN USE THE MONEY THEY GET PER EPISODE. I HEARD IT WAS LIKE 8 GRAND. THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET DOUBLE...SO THEY CAN GO SHOPPING.WHERE'S THE POST ABOUT NENE?