Tuesday, December 23, 2008

KEYSHIA COLE: INTERVIEW ON HOT 97 ANGIE MARTINEZ


Well Babies here is a great interview with K.C. wherein she speaks on err'y thang from her show on BET to her infamous relationship with Yung Jeezy. Ummm yeah it's still not real clear who really asked who to marry who and who turned who down. Of course I have my thoughts, but I'll keep them to myself for a little while longer.For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about allow me to break it way down. Keyshia stated in Essence a while back that Yung Jeezy asked to marry her, however she said no. But here is where the plot thickens Shakespeare style. Yung Jeezy gave an interview after hers to Vibe and him said she asked him to marry her and he told her no. Well damn! Keyshia was very calm during the interview, which was a great look. Her new cd is absolutely pure hotness and that's all I have been listening to since the day it was released, however I did listen to my BFF Beyonce today while out sliding around in the snow trying to get to the grocery store.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

loves the interview. jeezy probably wanted to marry her because it would be a damn UPGRADE that's for sure. he appears to be childish.

Anonymous said...

YUNG JEEZY IS A BUSTER. KEYSHIA HAD HER ON SO HE COULDN'T GET WIT THE PROGRAM. BOYS SHOULD GROW UP AND HE SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT FOR SAFE KEEPING.

Anonymous said...

IS ANYBODY REALLY CHECKING FOR YUNG JEEZY? I DON'T THINK SO. KESH'S CD IS THE ISH

Anonymous said...

he really cares about yung jeezy? it's clearly his lost. keyshia did right and kept that ish moving.