Friday, August 8, 2008

ROCSI A MISTRESS? LISA RAYE SAYS SHE IS!





Well hells to the nawl! I got a call this morning waking me up out of my sleep (hell I was up till 5:00 AM) talking about Rocsi the VJ from 106 and Park carrying on a relationship with Lisa Raye’s husband. Okay on that note I woke right up and got the 411 from behind the scenes. Well I guess Lisa Raye’s publicist sent out an email confirming that Rocsi and the Turks and Caicos Premiere Michael Misick, Lisa Raye’s Husband, has been sneaking and creeping along with straight sexing and flexin. It has been said by wifey that Rocsi has even hosted parties at their home with her husband while she was away. WTF?

Now here is where the plot thickens…Lisa Raye spoke with Jawn Murray exclusively and reported back exactly what she said on the Tom Joyner Morning show. Lisa Raye had no problem stating that Rocsi and her husband were having an ‘out in the open’ relationship and she was going to go on the air soon and give every woman interested her husband’s phone number so anybody else who wanted to be a well kept mistress or jump-off could holla. Maybe ask him why he is show boating his mistress in her face. Now this brother is oh so disrespectful and BOLD. I guess they just handed me another Mistress Me book!!!(giggle giggle) If this ish right here don’t sound like something I would write about…

Special thanks to my fabulous and fly cousin in the entertainment industry for always calling me with the hood 411. Love U Girl! Make that call and call me back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This does sound like a volume of Mistress Me you have the cutest comments ever!

Anonymous said...

Rocsi??? She has been a hot ass mess for some time now. She is a super freak everybody in the industry done hit that. LOL