Thursday, August 14, 2008

And The Award Goes To...Lisa Raye





Ummm yeah I do apologize to the true bloggers that I didn't put this story up sooner but I was busy! But what a saga jumping off over in Turks just like some hood ish!
Now I guess Lisa flew over to TCI and when she got near the house hell nawl there was a few barricades!? She wasn't allowed to enter the main house! WTF...now in true hood fashion Lisa drove through the barricades and got in the house and bum rushed a meeting with made men. Her and Michael got into it so she bit his cheating ass and bit his homeboy too! Well Lisa do you Mami! We already know when she see Rocsi she gone straight square up- there is no doubt. There are rumors circulating that a certain Auntie V has been in Lisa's ear. Hell I'm surprised Vivian Fox wasn't riding shot gun when Lisa drove through the barricades. Of course Lisa was arrested...hopefully she gets out and comes back to the states with a quickness.

No comments: