Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rihanna: Good Morning America EXCLUSIVE




The princess of pop, Rihanna, spoke candidly on GMA this morning concerning her domestic abuse situation with Chris Brown. She appeared confident and somewhat comfortable as she expressed her embarrassment for going back to Chris after the abuse in addition to stating, "This happened to me it can happen to anyone. It happens all the time to many people, but not in public." She also mentions that people place her on an unrealistic pedestal. "I'm not perfect my selfish decision for love could result into some young girl getting killed. I didn't realize how much impact I had on these young girls." Rihanna advises that women in abusive relationships come out of the situation and look at it 3rd person because love is so blind. Rihanna will be on ABC's 20/20 tomorrow night.

No comments: