Friday, July 10, 2009

The Game: Crying For Attention



Well Luv Muffins The Game is once again crying for some much needed publicity and attention. I guess since his apology to 50 Cent went unanswered then his wanna be starting something beef with Jay-Z fell by the waist side. He decided in a very very desperate and hood elaborate way to seek some attention from Jay-Z. The Game decided in his small Disney mind that disrespecting the one and only Mrs. Carter aka Beyonce in his Madrid show last night would force Hova to address him. Sorry Game but in case you did not know- the crown of a king can't and won't be refitted. Our president is black...sit your behind down somewhere...UPGRADE your music and maybe then...*sigh* The lyrics are below thanks to Necolebitchie.com...the video is also online but I'm not posting it...LOL

This isn’t about Beef,
This isn’t about Destiny

I’m in Madrid banging the c-p-t

You got a bad b*tch word,

Ain’t no p*ssy like hers,

Just ask the Mavericks, Rockets, and the Spurs

I mean… I mean my b*tch don’t slang p*ssy like that…

My b*tch swangs p*ssy on a n***a from the back

So F*ck Jay-z,
You old azz ni**a

No comments: