Friday, July 3, 2009

BET Awards 2009: Came and Went



Well hells to the no, no, and no some more!!! The BET Awards 2009 came and went with a host of utter foolishness. I guess since they were trying to pay tribute to Michael Jackson the show just really never came together. I watched the show with my fabulous Twitter family and I promise you they went in HAM(hard as a mofo) on everybody and every act from New Edition to Keri Hilson to Beyonce to Drake and Lil Wayne...wishing they could F* every girl in the world with Lil Wayne's daughter, Reginae and her BFF's on stage. It was just a hot mess and trust and know I am being kind and careful with my words. On the good foot...LOL the O'Jays and Maxwell did well. *sigh* I was super touched that Janet Jackson showed up and spoke on behalf of the family...peep the video clip below, which includes Jamie Foxx and Ne-Yo. RIP MJ!!!

No comments: