Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kandi Burruss: Covers Kontrol Magazine



Kandi Burruss as you all know was a VIP platinum toting card member on the Real Housewives/mistresses/girlfriends of Atlanta this season. She definitely added flavor to the show along with a new and fresh perspective. Kandi graces the cover of Kontrol Magazine. She will also be releasing five new songs via iTunes on October 29, 2009, which is the reunion show that taped last night in a secret location. I am looking forward to hearing Kandi's new music and I simply adore her new single "I Fly Above"!
My favorite line is: "I'm like a jet airplane and I'm way to high to hear you throwing salt on my name!"


In other Real Housewives/mistresses/girlfriends drama: Nene is rumored to be mega upset with Bravo because of how she has been betrayed the wicked witch of the ATL. I guess she choked Kim and has since been getting hood with Bravo and nem for not editing it to show why on the final episode that airs on Thursday. I'm not real sure what she expected but oh well such is life and a check is a check boo boo. Five minutes of fame is very hard to come by or run away from these days so enjoy it while it last chick-a-boo. See you later bye and of course we'll be watching for all the drama.

1 comment:

Tyrell Designs Fan said...

That fabulous blue outfit Kandi is wearing on the cover of Kontrol Magazine was designed by top atlanta fashion designer Tyrell L. Holmes.