Friday, February 20, 2009

LAPD UPSET PICTURE WAS RELEASED LOL







TMZ.com got a hold of Rihanna's official and unpretty mugshot after a situation with her boyfriend Chris Brown a few weeks ago. There have been too many reports and accounts that he beat the ish out of her and he's going to jail?! From the photo I don't see all that. And, yes, I do have a Criminal Justice Degree, yet I have pretty much refrained from offering my own two cents, but soon. Skipping right along...

The LAPD is oh so bothered and issued a statement that they have launched a full investigation into the release of this photo...blah blah blah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so support Chris Brown because there is always 2 sides to every story no matter what the media puts out there. I know for a fact SHE started it and has always been violent toward him.