Monday, September 29, 2008

Baller Alert:D. Wade Speaks?!





Well hell and hell! Dwayne Wade the NBA baller and shot caller has finally spoken about his personal life. Now Dewayne and I attended the same university at the same time and a few of the same classes ummm yeah. So this brings big crocodile tears to my china like eyes that he and his lovely wife is splitting. Now before I drop the quote on you let me preach to the choir. Just because they are divorcing don’t think you’ll be the next Mrs. Wade. Don’t even do it to yourself or stress yourself out like that with goals that are too unreachable. Dewayne and his wife ,Siohvaughn, were high school sweethearts. She will always have his heart and his mind no matter who he is creeping with. Trust and believe! Wade offered the media very little concerning his martial affairs.

“I keep my personal life my personal life. You try to keep it as private as you can. When things leak out, it’s not always the truth. Some is. All you can do is continue being who you are. A lot of things have come out about me, and people are going to think what they want to think. But at the end of the day, no one knows what’s happened in my life to get to the point where me and my wife, our family, not being together.
When the time comes, I will make one statement and that’s it. Like anyone else, I want my privacy respected. Let people say what they want to say about me. I hear it. I get mad about it. But it doesn’t get me down. It adds fuel to the fire.”

No comments: